- Abstract Submission Opens: March 5, 2019
- Abstract Submission Deadline (EXTENDED): July 15, 2019 (12:00 Midnight Philippine local time)
- Abstract Notification: Beginning of June 5, 2019
Abstract Rules and General Guidelines
ABSTRACT submission general rules
- Abstracts should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. No abstract/s will be received through other means.
- Abstract/s received after the deadline will not be considered unless a prior announcement of extension was made.
- Only one copy of the same abstract will be considered. Multiple submissions of the same abstract/s are not allowed.
- The corresponding author may submit up to 5 abstracts regardless of who will present during the sessions.
- An email of confirmation will be sent to the corresponding author containing the abstract title, names of authors, affiliation, format of presentation (oral or poster) and other details necessary.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION Guidelines
- The abstract should be an original scientific study/work of the author/s. Abstracts presented in other conferences are accepted provided that the author will state (as footnote) the conference/s where it was presented and/or the journal name and volume with issue number it was published.
- The Scientific Committee has the sole discretion in deciding the acceptance or rejection of the submitted abstracts as well as the final form of presentation (oral or poster).
- The presenting author of the chosen abstract/s is expected to attend the Conference and present the abstract. He/She should register and pay the corresponding fees. One author may present up to 5 abstracts.
- The official language of the conference is English thus, all abstracts should be written in this language. The author/s has/have the responsibility to ensure the correctness of results, accuracy and validity of the contents as well as the clarity and correctness of the grammar.
- Any study in Nursing and healthcare are accepted, however, preference will be given to topics revolving on the theme “Advancing Innovations in Healthcare through Research, Education and Practice.”
Innovations in Nursing Practice:
- Patient care processes, safety climate, infection control, nursing care decisions, modalities of care, collaborative management, evidence-based care procedures.
Innovations in Nursing Education:
- Nursing curriculum and instructions, simulations, teaching and learning approaches, technologies in teaching nursing concepts, advances in nursing clinical related experiences.
Innovations in Nursing Research:
- Advances and updates in publishing scientific research in different nursing specializations/specialized journals, updates in nursing research related to practice and education.
- The number of words in the abstract should not be more than 300 including the title. All abstracts should follow the IMRaD format (Introduction, Method, Results and Discussion) with conclusion and recommendation (if applicable). Tables, figures and other materials as supplementary should be submitted with the abstract.
- Specific guidelines will be sent to the authors for Oral and Poster presentations after the confirmation of acceptance.
- Authors must download the Abstract Form from the website nepraguild.org. The form will be used in the submission of abstracts.
- The above mentioned guidelines apply for both professional and student submissions.
- Authors are encouraged to check the email address (they used in submission) at least every other day until the final confirmation is made or visit nepraguild.org or at facebook page Nepra Guild for further announcements.